Rice Creamery spreads geographical footprint
Rice Creamery, the UAE’s latest home-grown conceptdeveloped by Glee Hospitality and dedicated to the quintessential Arabian dessert – ricepudding, is aggressively looking at spreading its footprint across the Gulf and Middle East, with spate of new openings planned in the coming months.
Rice Creameryhas carved a niche for itself since opening its firstoutlet at the Citywalk Development, Al Wasl Road in Dubai in October 2013 and has been steadily spreading its market presence ever since.
- Rice Creamery opened its store in Riyadh in summer of 2015; and two new locations are planned to open in six months’ time.
- The Dubai Mall outlet of Rice Creamery opened on September 14, 2015.
- In Kuwait, the company has already opened one outlet, and the second outlet in the country is under negotiations.
- In Bahrain, Rice Creamery is planning to open its first outlet in the first quarter of 2016
- Expansion into Egypt is under negotiations. The company is in advanced talks with prospective franchise partners.
Abdul Kader Saadi – Managing Director at Glee Hospitality, said: “Rice Creamery’s expansion is a testimony to its innovative concept that resonates with the demographic break-up of the Gulf residents. Plans are afoot to spread its unique offering across new markets in the region and beyond.”
A hearty homemade treat that has been served for generations, on every special occasion-birthdays, weddings and dinners, Rice Creamery uses the same basic rice and milk formula but then adds a whole range of flavors to it!
With over 35 options, the menu offers diverse flavours and toppings, including orange blossom, peanut butter and kunafa as well as sweeter options such as white chocolate, red velvet and vanilla amongst many others. Decadent toppings include crushed Oreo cookies, cornflakes, almonds and toffee syrup.