Join the only Franchise Organization that is committed
to safeguarding and promoting the franchising
industry in the MENA region.
The MENA Franchise Elite Club
The MENA Franchise Elite Club is the MENA’s premier network for leading ambitious entrepreneurs. Members are carefully selected to ensure that the Club maintains the highest caliber of entrepreneurs across the franchise sector in the Middle East & North Africa.
These are the region’s franchise leaders, visionaries, and innovators. The MENA Franchise Elite Club forums are a powerful means of personal development for the owners of fast-growing businesses based in the MENA Market.
Membership is open to any organization or individual involved in the franchise sector, including:
- Franchisors – (includes Master Franchisees)
- Service providers e.g. lawyers, academics, financial institutions, publishers, accountants, consultants.
- Individuals – (those who do not belong to an organization)
Key Benefits of Membership
Once registered and accepted into MENAFA, franchisees and service providers will largely benefit from the wide range services that our membership provides. Members are also able to use the resources of the Association to keep up to date on relevant issues and expand their franchising knowledge through MENAFA networking opportunities. This is a unique advantage NOT available to non-member of the Association.
Benefits to include:
- An official certificate of Membership
- Use of the official MENAFA logo on all correspondence, marketing materials, and stationery
- Display of the company profile on the MENAFA website
- Recognition of a ‘best practice’ franchisor
- Increase the value of a member’s business within the franchise sector regionally and internationally
- Profit from exclusive access to hyperlinks for enquiries from our website to member’s websites
- Discounts on certain exhibitions and the annual MENAFA Expo – the most important franchise event in the region
- Attend MENAFA events – including regional seminars for potential franchise owners, MENAFA Franchise Expo, training seminars etc.
- Access to any databases of people interested in franchising collected on behalf of members
Annual Membership costs are:
- Franchisors ($1,500)
- Franchisee ($1,250)
- Service Providers ($900)
- Individuals / SME ($200)